1 Week ban appeal

Jupiter

1 Week ban appeal

Post by Jupiter »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198192754701
Your Steam ID: 76561198192754701

Which Admin Punished You: Corgibear
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Slender Fortress #1|

How long they punished you for: 1 week

Reason why they punished you: "Trolling on expeditions"

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc: I believe this ban to be a mistake, as I have not done anything wrong besides wait till grace period ended to pick up the page.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I was never properly informed on what i have done wrong in the round to deserve this ban.
CorgiBear
Server Admin

Re: 1 Week ban appeal

Post by CorgiBear »

You already have so many bans from before from other admins. You know exactly what you’re doing. I even remember having to grab you and move you away from the page and gave you a warning not to block players from picking the page up at least once before. We’ve had several people complain about you and the fact you like to keep people from playing the game. I have personally told you before not to cover up the page simply because other players may want to pick up the objective. There is nothing wrong with picking it up early if another player wishes to do so. I understand you may have wanted to wait until grace, but that can be counted as trolling and preventing the game from running smoothly. You’ve had plenty of warnings and several bans from other admins. You have been known for trolling before. There is absolutely no need for you to stand on it and prevent others from picking up the page. I believe the ban should stay.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: 1 Week ban appeal

Post by Dongle »

Punishment stays, appeal denied. Please refrain from causing problems on our servers after your punishment expires.
ImageImage