Ban Appeal

Prismo1

Ban Appeal

Post by Prismo1 »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/jermaburger/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:126352814

Which Admin Punished You: PastaStalin
Type of punishment: Ban
Server where you received the punishment: -[DISC-FF.com]- |24/7 Dodgeball| [Airblast Fun!]

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Multi-Hack

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.: The punishment is not unfair. The ban I received is valid.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I know I won't have much luck with this, but I may as well try. Initially, I didn't think auto-airblast would be considered a rule-break, but clearly it is, and for that I'd like to formally apologize for doing so. I didn't appeal immediately as I felt I got what I deserved, but I've been getting more active lately and wanted to play on Disc as well as other servers more frequently, without any form of cheats. I've taken my time to go over the rules and policies for Disc's servers and will refrain from committing any other form of rule-breaks.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

I understand the formal apology, however, it is a part of Disc-FF that bans issued for hacking are unappealable unless proof is given that you were not hacking.

Your ban will not be lifted. Have a good day.
Last edited by PastaStalin on Sun Jul 23, 2023 4:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.