Permaban Appeal

BloodwoodEnjoyer

Permaban Appeal

Post by BloodwoodEnjoyer »

Your Steam Community Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199194915583/
Your Steam ID:SaturationTrilogy

Which Admin Punished You: Amber
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): ban
Server where you received the punishment: Slender Fortress

How long they punished you for: Permaban

Reason why they punished you: Boss luring

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc.
I do aware that voice spamming in the slender mode lure the boss,which understandable and my old me don't really care about rules that much and i don't find any incentives for playing the game which i thought this server only taken lightly,but i found out that other server had the same rules,hence i'd respect the decision the ban than fighting over it

Reason why we should remove the punishment:
After some months getting banned,I've went through some servers to reside and until now,wether you believe it or not,this server is the (second) best slender server ever,you cannot describe how much i desperately want this to get lifted:
-Despite how much i admire the simplicity,I absolutely despise Glub for their horredous map pooling system,balance class and despite the simplicity and plugins i liked,i found myself burnt out for lack of content
-Devious League would be the best,but unfortunately they're only hosting for weekends,so yeah,i crave something consistent
-NxN/Demon Hams'ter is just diet FF,i liked their !taunt plugins but that's it

And look,i do aware i'm not the best persons all around and i'll still be brash about something i disagree with,but humbling myself a bit shown me that this is not the attitude i would want myself attached to:
-If there's absurdly addition to the gamemode,map that doesn't fit in,I'll just wait until it passed or atleast give some critique and better recommendation for the addition,yeah,having those Xenoblades or self insert bosses on my disk is bummer,but idk,i could just kill myself for the round i joined or ask for something better to add,like Hoovydundy,right?
-If there's minor,or discussions of people there,sometimes their presence are all around distraction,but hey,i could mute them and just communicate with someone who's willing to with i do it
-On the gamemode itself,yes it is kinda bummer that this server yet have some sort of rewards system that incentives the player to play the gamemode,i just,type !slafk if i want refuse,and about the voicelines spam,i just really think it breathe soul or maybe i could asks suggestion to make voicelines distinguishable from the gameplay,idk?

So yeah.
Last edited by BloodwoodEnjoyer on Fri Aug 18, 2023 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PastaStalin
Forum Mod

Re: Permaban Appeal

Post by PastaStalin »

Let me start by stating that it has not even been an entire month since you were permanently banned from the servers. Not only that, I was informed that after your ban, and when you were visiting other servers, you behaved in a toxic manner on those servers and were given punishments like what happened here.

It seems too early to lift your punishment when you haven't shown any improvement elsewhere. I have no reason to believe you would act differently if your ban is lifted now. You need more time to improve before this server is comfortable with you being around again.

Appeal denied. Locking.
Last edited by PastaStalin on Fri Aug 18, 2023 11:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.
If you have map suggestions for the DISC-FF Surf server, then you can ask me. I will set them up for you.