Post by -[FF]- ¯\_Idea_/¯ »

Your Steam Community Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/heropedmeintothis/
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:57255077

Which Admin Punished You: AngelAmbrosius
Type of punishment(ban, mute, silence or gag): Ban
Server where you received the punishment: 24/7 Freak Fortress #1

How long they punished you for: Permanent

Reason why they punished you: Harrasment

Reason why you think this punishment is unfair/uncalled for/biased, etc. I think the ban is uncalled for because I remember something I shouldn't do or say or that someone warned me about something and then somehow I accidentally forget about it by thinking about other things.

Reason why we should remove the punishment: I didn't mean to harass the person about what I asked them, and i'm really sorry for asking that question to that person and to other people as well. I won't do it again and i'll try to remember.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Re: Ban Appeal

Post by Dongle »

I was the admin who talked to you and warned you that your punishment would be a lot harsher if the issue came up again. Honestly as a key witness, you say a lot of disgusting things to females who join the server and I've heard other complaints. I personally don't see why Angel should lift your punishment after I told you before never to do it again.
ImageImage
Angel Ambrosius
Server Admin

Post by Angel Ambrosius »

Your ban has been reduced to 1 month at the request of Fire. Please remember that the next infraction made will result in an immediate permanent punishment without the chance of appeal.
Last edited by Angel Ambrosius on Sun Jul 30, 2017 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Sir Spookleton wrote:
Fire wrote:Don't remember you sorry.
He must've been a previous Admin, then.
Dongle
Forum Mod

Post by Dongle »

Punishment was reduced. Dispute handled.
ImageImage