moot

Dick_McSlick

moot

Post by Dick_McSlick »

Hey guys, we all know moot, I personally find him hilarious, however he is getting very rasict and disrespectful.

All i really got from him, and this is just 1 night. He may be a form of comic relief but some disiplinary action might have to be taken if this keeps happening. Like 3P said, Keeping the server clean and fun. But being antagonized by him while your trying to play isnt fun.

Opinions on this?
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 am, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life
Need to contact me? Click the GIF below :3.

3Percent
Veteran

Re: moot

Post by 3Percent »

That once and a while, when you know who you're speaking to( friend type bashing ) and as long as its KNOWN TO BE A JOKE. I don't personally care to a degree. But the "N to the R" word and other trying to deliberately racist and effect game we will deal with ....
Now I also would need Afghan to be offended in this case. Did afghan find him amusing when he was saying it?

Either way ill read the chat log. And investigate with a couple others who were there. Figure out what should be done shortly.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Dick
Last edited by 3Percent on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

3Percent wrote:That once and a while, when you know who you're speaking to( friend type bashing ) and as long as its KNOWN TO BE A JOKE. I don't personally care to a degree. But the "N to the R" word and other trying to deliberately racist and effect game we will deal with ....
Now I also would need Afghan to be offended in this case. Did afghan find him amusing when he was saying it?

Either way ill read the chat log. And investigate with a couple others who were there. Figure out what should be done shortly.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention Dick
I wouldnt say he was pleased to hear moot saying this stuff.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sat Mar 23, 2013 7:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
Someday I'll drive, close both my eyes. We'll swim in circles in the blue lights, it's gonna be the best day of my life

Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

If you wanted him to say the N word, here it is.

Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:52 am, edited 3 times in total.

3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

He will be issued a silence ... Next time an admin and him meet.
Sounds like typical moot.

If he wants to challenge this solution he can comment to this thread and plead his case.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

3Percent wrote:He will be issued a silence ... Next time an admin and him meet.
Sounds like typical moot.

If he wants to challenge this solution he can comment to this thread and plead his case.
He is on ice right now if you can come on and issue it.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 3:59 am, edited 3 times in total.

Money Shot

Post by Money Shot »

Read and understood 3P if seen will take appropriate action along with a good talking to. Thanx dick
Last edited by Money Shot on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
ImageImage
WigSplitter713

Post by WigSplitter713 »

dont you guys know that moot is the biggest shit talker on the internet.next comes illa another big shit talker...his favorite line is either lag or reg so be on a look out for those same phrase he use whenever he gets kill..ohh also dont forget the reconnecting that he does to,i counted 1 time when i was in the server and he reconnected over 40 times in 1 night.he definately hold the record for reconnecting
Last edited by WigSplitter713 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:53 am, edited 2 times in total.
3Percent
Veteran

Post by 3Percent »

Next admin who see's 'moot' issue a perma silence.
If he would like to defend himself he can reply to this thread.

Advise him as to why he is being silenced and advise him he has to dispute it here.
Last edited by 3Percent on Sun Mar 24, 2013 2:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Dick_McSlick

Post by Dick_McSlick »

WigSplitter713 wrote:dont you guys know that moot is the biggest shit talker on the internet.next comes illa another big shit talker...his favorite line is either lag or reg so be on a look out for those same phrase he use whenever he gets kill..ohh also dont forget the reconnecting that he does to,i counted 1 time when i was in the server and he reconnected over 40 times in 1 night.he definately hold the record for reconnecting
Hey wiggy :3. There is a big difference between Illa and moot. Illa may be a huge shit talker and complainer, but Illa doesnt say racial remarks and makes players feel uncomfortable when on the server, like moot does.
Last edited by Dick_McSlick on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.