Current List of changes

SakuraTheBabyfur

Current List of changes

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

We have compiled a list of things that we are working on with the different servers. that list can be found HERE. There is also a version that can be commented on, and this is the place to suggest things we need to work on. When commenting on something, please include in detail the issue, as well as the server this happens on. If possible, include screenshots.
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
Biggus Dickus

Re: Current List of changes

Post by Biggus Dickus »

iSH wrote:first!
What...you don't...comment on these...
Last edited by Biggus Dickus on Sun Jun 28, 2015 3:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Prophunt: I'd like to note that botkiller weapons for the last prop has always been an issue: with showing It has always shown on the last prop when they have it, which is kind of a bummer. I've got 9.5k kills on my gold botkiller scattergun, and I'd love to keep using it, but the bot chain always shows.
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:49 am, edited 2 times in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
Serena
Veteran

Post by Serena »

iSH wrote:first!
Fire wrote:4.) No Derailing. Posts that cause a thread to go off topic or contribute nothing towards the discussion will be deleted. If the poster continues this behavior they will be banned.[This includes posts such as "LOL" or "+1"]
Last edited by Serena on Sun Jun 28, 2015 2:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Charizard

Post by Charizard »

Please iSH. It's not really necessary to post everywhere. Plus, you're not allowed to post trolls in this thread.