SUGGESTION: ME Storage And Ender.

sambawarkiddo
Veteran

SUGGESTION: ME Storage And Ender.

Post by sambawarkiddo »

I had a quick flick through the mods already on the server, and trust me, I'm in love.
I'm in love with IC2 and Thaumcraft 4, specifically~
NEI is obligatory love.

However, is it possible to get ME Storage on here as well? I'm a massive fan of that storage system.
On Feed the Beast, I've an entire ME Storage Facility that holds everything I've ever harvested/made.
With expandable storage, I feel it would be infinitely beneficial,

With this in mind, I also feel an expansion on Ender Storage would also be beneficial.
By this, I refer to upgraded Ender Chests, and Ender Tanks.
I do know there are Ender chests on the server currently, however, Updated Ender storage allows colour-coded chests, allowing for more space.

I bring these both up in one thread, as I know they work wonders when they coincide with each other, allowing for portable "infinite" Item storage.

Just a suggestion!
I'm not sure if they're compatible, or if they're up to date with the server's Minecraft Version, but I thought I'd just pitch the idea!
Last edited by sambawarkiddo on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Fire wrote:You're a admin?
SakuraTheBabyfur

Re: SUGGESTION: ME Storage And Ender.

Post by SakuraTheBabyfur »

We have redpower in order to manage chest systems. This, combined with the iron chests mod, makes quite the impressive inventory system, which actually has a GUI to get items out of it. A video explaining how to use this mod is included. I recommend bookmarking it just in case, as the mod can be somewhat confusing at first,

As for ender chests, I actually have those completely disabled, since we have multiworlds. What this means is that there is actually a survival world and a creative world. If people are given access to ender chests, they could spawn items into creative and use an ender chest to transfer it to survival. So unfortunately, they are completely disabled
Last edited by SakuraTheBabyfur on Wed Apr 08, 2015 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Survivor of the Gaymen Apocalypse 2015
Gaymen wrote:Forum ban? Is that like a band full of faggots like Armen.
sambawarkiddo
Veteran

Re: SUGGESTION: ME Storage And Ender.

Post by sambawarkiddo »

Reasons given, and I can't complain about that! Time to learn some new storage methods!
Fire wrote:You're a admin?